English College / High School
English College/High School students at Hull's School...
- are admitted to universities in Switzerland and all around the world
- acquire a sound and broadly-based general education
- discover their strengths and make the most of their talents
- are prepared to succeed both in Switzerland and in a globalised world where English is the lingua franca
- master German and a further language (in addition to English) at a very advanced level
- become independent thinkers and high achievers
- show respect for individuality and recognise the importance of teamwork
- develop self-confidence, enthusiasm, perseverance and tolerance
- achieve success even if their academic strengths are limited to narrow range of subjects
- study in small classes (maximum 16 students) where they receive academic and pastoral support
- have access to a wide range of extracurricular activities and coaching groups
- enjoy the support and guidance of a dedicated and motivated staff
The English College/High School is based on the British curriculum (IGCSE, A levels). These British examinations are fully recognised by Swiss universities, the world-leading Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH Zurich), Swiss Universities of Applied Sciences, and universities all around the world.