EC2 (English College Year 2, or Upper Fifth Form) is suitable for students who...
- are at least 14 years old, and
- are proficient in English (B2 level or higher).
In addition, they must either...
- have successfully completed English College Year 1 at Hull's School, or
- have left Swiss secondary schools (Sek A) with good reports (students who have attended a preparatory programme for Swiss grammar schools (Gymivorbereitung) are preferred), or
- have completed the 3rd year of a Swiss six-year grammar school programme with a satisfactory report, or
- have completed the 4th year of a Swiss six-year grammar school programme with an unsatisfactory report, or
- have completed the Lower 5th Form at a UK school, or
- have completed the penultimate year of the IB Middle Years Programme, or
- have completed grade 9 or 10 at a Rudolf Steiner/Waldorf school.