Our curriculum is designed to...
- enable students to succeed in a globalised world where English is the lingua franca
- master German and a third language (in addition to English) at an advanced level
- promote independent thinking and learning in the pursuit of excellence
- provide a broadly-based education that enables all students to discover their strengths and make the most of their talents
- engender respect for individuality, difference and the importance of teamwork
- provide pastoral and academic support
- foster self-confidence, enthusiasm, perseverance and tolerance