Next info event: Thursday, 1 October 2020 – Register here
School Fees and Miscellaneous Costs
Academic year 2019/20
School fees: CHF 28'200.- per year or 12 monthly instalments of CHF 2'350.-
Miscellaneous costs: CHF 1'400.- Payable at the beginning of the school year
Enrolment fee (payable up-front): CHF 650.-
School fees are payable in monthly instalments.
Included in the school fees are:
- Tuition in small classes (maximum 16 students per lesson)
- Group coaching in core subjects and one-to-one tuition given by fellow-students as part of Community Service
- A large variety of extracurricular activities (e.g. Drama Club, Art Class, Debating Club, Newspaper Group)
Miscellaneous costs are payable at the beginning of the school year.
Included in the miscellaneous costs are:
- Textbooks and other course materials
- Day trips (excluding rail tickets)
- School events, including Sports Days and School Ball
Not included in School Fees or Miscellaneous Costs are:
- Optional courses: IGCSE Art and IGCSE Music
- Any private tuition given by staff
- Excursions with overnight stays
- Examination fees (EDEXCEL, Cambridge Exams etc.)
The information above applies to the academic year 2019/2020. The school reserves the right to raise fees in subsequent years.