Next info event: Thursday, 25 January 2018 – Register here
School Fees and Miscellaneous Costs
Academic year 2016/17
School fees: CHF 27'600.- per year or 12 monthly instalments of CHF 2'300.-
Miscellaneous costs: CHF 1'400.- Payable at the beginning of the school year
Enrolment fee (payable up-front): CHF 650.-
School fees are payable in monthly instalments.
Included in the school fees are:
- 30 periods of 45 minutes of tuition per week in small classes
- 1 Study Skills lesson, 3 lessons of supervised self-study
- elementary Latin course free for all years
- Group coaching in core subjects and one-to-one tuition given by fellow-students as part of Community Service
- A number of extracurricular activities (e.g. Drama Club, Art Class, Debating Club, Newspaper Group)
Miscellaneous costs are payable at the beginning of the school year.
Included in the miscellaneous costs are:
- Textbooks and other course materials
- Day trips (excluding rail tickets)
- School events, including Sports Days and School Ball
Not included in School Fees or Miscellaneous Costs are:
- Optional IGCSE and A-level courses
- Any private tuition given by staff
- Excursions with overnight stays
- Examination fees (EDEXCEL, Cambridge Exams etc.)
The information above applies to the academic year 2014/2015. The school reserves the right to raise fees in subsequent years.